Wealth Management US Private Clients
Our client is a renewed SEC licensed Swiss Asset Manager successfully leading a wealth management desk for US Private Clients.
Believing in the potential of this client group in the US and Europe our client is further developing his US clients desk.
For their Zurich-based office we are therefore looking for a personality with experience in acquisition, advisory and support in all aspects of asset management and investments.
Senior Client Advisor, Relationship Manager
US Private Clients (m/f)
To be successful in this position it is necessary to bring several years of professional experience as a Senior Client Advisor for private clients in the US market area.
In this function you serve US clients (HNWI, UHNWI) out of Switzerland whereby the personal contact care on site is also given importance.
Within the wealth management department additional services are offered. For tax issues, wealth structuring, life insurance solutions, planning of generation change etc. highly qualified specialists are available.
· Acquisition and support of wealthy private US clients, resident in the US and in Europe
· Advice and support for your private clients in all aspects of asset management and investments in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
· University degree or bank apprenticeship with corresponding further training (i.e. AZEK, CFA, CAIA, etc.)
· Several years of professional experience as a Senior Client Advisor with client contact to private clients in the US market area
· A high degree of customer orientation and a high level of risk awareness (regulatory and legal knowledge)
· Ability and willingness to perform above-average, with high commitment and motivation
· Dynamic and initiative, independent, reliable with a pronounced ability to work in a team
· Convincing and self-assured appearance, as well as pleasant, courteous manners
· Fluent linguistic skills in German and English (oral and written) as well as an eloquent manner of speech
Interested in learning more about this interesting challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information by phone +41 79 463 93 40 (Home Office) or mail.
Our Partner Herbert E. Scholz is looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VfU Management Consulting & Executive Search AG